Wafer/Lug Butterfly Valve
Design standard conform to: MSS SP-67, API609, EN593
Connection flange conform to: DIN PN10/16/25, ANSI B16.1, BS4504, ISO PN10/16,
JIS B2212/2213, BS 10 Table D, BS 10 Table E
Top flange conform to: ISO 5211
Face to face conform to: API609, ISO5752 series 20, BS5155
Test standard conform to: API598
1. Rubber backed seat with stable valve torque.
2. Grooved sleeve design to achieve stable positioning.
3. Simple construction, small in size, light in weight. Easy disassembling, installation and maintenance.
4. Minimized operating torque. Lever, gear, pneumatic and electric actuators can be chosen.
5. Special design, high flow rate and low flow resistance.
6. Suitable medium: water, sewage, sea water, air, steam, food, medicament, oils, acids, alkalis, salts etc. No leakage under the rated pressure.
Nominal Diameter: Non-backed: DN50-DN300
Nominal Pressure PN (MPa):
1.0, 1.6, 2.0, 2.5
Testing pressure (water) Ps (MPa)
Body seat: 1.5 times rated pressure
Seat test: 1.1 times rated pressure